The Dan Andrews Weather Center to create even more accurate forecasts

Yesterday, I recieved word from Bloomsky that my weather passion and hard work has been recognized by their company. They are granting me one super high tech weather station. So now the weather center will have even more data but more importantly it will have skyview. This is crucial because due to my location being out in West Knox County, near the Loudon County line,  I have about a 20 minute head start before the city of when rain or snow moves west to east.

So now with photos uploading during daylight hours this will allow the local weather forecasters to see the weather quicker. See cloud cover.

Again this is a grant from Bloomsky. As of right now I will take any help I can get in creating an awesome weather center. So much more I want to do. Example, I would love to place real time telemetry weather so that the weather teams would have up to the second access to the latest weather forecast.

Basically, while I dedicate a lot of my time to covering weather, I cannot dedicate a lot of money. However,as the weather center develops, I am hoping to aquire more sponsors or grants.  The more help I get, the more help I can give the community.

Dan

Popular Posts