Power Forward...Duracell supporting me and supporting the community, an inside look


So as some of you may know I got a small token of appreciation from Duracell yesterday. They sent me a  flashlight with some batteries. Well as someone who is an avid weather storm reporter, trust me, those batteries will come in very handy! So the company sent me the batteries and a flashlight, which will help me continue to take critical visual rain data measurements. With real-time telemetry, this information benefits everyone in the Knox community.

 I am a trained storm spotter and certified precipitation observer. My weather station, which is recording the information is where I  live. That being just inside Knox County, thirty miles from downtown Knoxville. I see and hear the storms that often move from the west to the east before almost anyone in Knox County. Being able to provide video, photos, and telemetry, especially during morning hours between 4 am and 6 am, allow our local weather forecasters to rely on more than just radar.
    So Duracell is helping the Knox community take a proactive to helping the community to monitor hazardous weather conditions.    The company also has an emergency response team that responds to natural disasters. I have included some videos as well as articles about their elite mobile response unit.







Popular Posts