SENDING Our Equipment to the front lines. Thank you Acurite

 So, if you have been watching WATE, you will notice my "rapid storm mobile command Acurite Weather Station," has been put into action on the front lines. The weather station was seen by hundreds of thousands of people. But how did it come about?

Most news stations are weather station based. As a member of Skywarn, I have a more rapid deployment and advanced telemetry mobile unit. Meaning, I respond from the field. They have a lot of computer models and weather equipment on their roof.  I roll mobile.
So when one of my weather geeks called me, asking if I had a wind speed device... I replied, "I got something even better, you can use my weather station."

You see, Acurite get's it.  A pro recognizes a pro in 5 seconds. I spoke on the phone with their PR team for about 5 minutes and this was about 6 months ago, and they were like "we speak weather, we get your vision."


https://www.acurite.com/

Popular Posts