Street Hawk 2017...Yeah, I had a little fun last night


So on Sunday, I was chilling with my good friend Jack Ryan. Many of you probably know him from his radio station Merle FM. Well after he mentioned something I get told a lot, that I have the coolest toys, I started thinking.While I am known in the community for being a storm chaser, and extreme photographer as well as a former political beat reporter, I am more than that. So, today I figured I would give everyone a little insight into who I am.
SAM_164_0661
Me on my phone and Jack Ryan in the background. Click on Picture for 360 view!


My bedroom right now is my base. As many of you know I have Parkinson's. Due to me having Parkinson's I tend to stay on the computer quite often.
Last night I was checking out some videos of a childhood favorite show of mine. "Street Hawk."





So I started thinking with all my toys could I recreate a fan inspired 2017 Streethawk?
Here is the result of my experiment enjoy! Click on Youtube video to transform into 360 video


Popular Posts